Sore sensation on inner left thigh, no redness or swelling, blue visible vein. DVT symptoms?

Hi, I ve been experiencing a sore sensation in my inner left thight for the past 2 days- the bruise sensation is felt more when walking otherwise its only noticeable when i ve pressed the area. There is no redness or swelling but i have noticed that a blue vein is visible when the area is pressed. There is thrombrosis and varicose veins in my family so am a little concerned that this could be symptomatic of DVT!! Please let me know your thoughts. Many Thanks
Asked On : Thu, 18 Oct 2012