Sore rectum, unbearable during bowel movement, pressure in the hole. Suggest?

My butthole is incredibly sore. Like I laugh and I feel my butt tense up and it s unbareable then I feel I need to pass gads but it won t come out, I feel a lot of pressure In my asshole. Then I can t fart . And when I urinate and push out, like tense my muscles to pee, I have a pain like inside of me right above my butt that brings me to tears . I don t know what s going on but I am on my period and using tampons, that s actually when this started but I don t know if there is a connection.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013
Gastroenterologist 's  Response

It might be related to any vaginal infection as tampons are often associated with vaginitis (vaginal infections). Therefore, I recommend to try other alternatives rather than using tampons.

In addition, once your periods are off, go and do an urine analysis, vaginal swab testing and culture to exclude uro-genital problems.

Furthermore, do you have problems with constipation? - if yes, that could explain your problems. Change diet (more fiber, more water), lifestyle (exercise, not being sit all the time) can also help.