Sore rashes behind ear, has cold and cough. Body temperature normal. Looking for treatment

Hi, my three year old son has a sore ear, he also has a rash behind the sore ear. Last night was really irrate and cries for nearly 4 hours with the pain , he then started to talk complete nonsense an he was seeing things like men walking out of the walls. I checked his temp it was 34.4! This morning he s playing away but tends to go into his world every ten to fifeteen mins, then he s fine. No temp this morning either. He has a cold with a bad cough and a very runny nose . He has been off colour for about three weeks now and just not himself. Help!
Asked On : Tue, 20 Mar 2012