Sore pain in left forearm just below elbow, injury to elbow due to fall. Muscular pain?

I have a continuous sore throbbing ache in my left forearm in the upper part of the forearm just below the elbow . I have had it before but it has gone away. This returned last night and kept me awake. It is quite a small area. I slipped on the ice yesterday and banged my elbow. I can t work out if the trouble is muscular but the ache is not vaguely situated but quite clearly in one place, or radiating from one small area.
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013