Sore on testicles, ingrown hair, rashes. Done rubbing activities. Used polysporin. Will I be okay?

hi there, I have a sore on my testicle. i thought it was an ingrown hair at first and pulled the hair as I had just shaved th area a few days earlier. so as it got a little worse, it is in a spot that rubs near my leg, and I have a girlfriend that has been grinding the area quit hard while we are having intercourse. and also she has no signs of any sores or rash anywhere on her. so I put polysporin on it, and that was 2 days ago and now it is worse and hurts and there seems to be more spots opening up just in the one little area that the first one is and nowhere else on my genitals. should i keep using polysporin? or by what I have described maybe do you have an idea of what is going on?
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013