Sore on shaft of penis, had unprotected sex, spreading marks. Allergic reaction to neosporin?

Hi a couple weeks ago i started to get a small sore on the shaft of my penis from sex. Me and my girlfriend were having unprotected sex but we have both been tested for STDs and both dont have anything. The sore started getting worse after sex and it the skin tore a little bit. It then started scabbing over. A day after it scabbed over i noticed there were some small pimple like marks spreading around the shaft of my penis. The only thing i can think of that could have caused this is from me using neosporin on the sore when it first started appearing and i had an allergic reaction? But i dont know and am getting worried
Asked On : Sun, 7 Oct 2012