Sore on labia, swollen gland in groin. Is this indicative of Herpes?

I have a small sore on my labia major and a swollen gland in my groin on the same side. Is this indicative of Herpes? I have had an occasional sore that I always thought was an ingrown hair from shaving. Never a cluster like the Internet pictures. 1st time with swollen gland. Could it be something else besides herpes? I am a 35 year old mother of 2, married for 9 years, recently increased excercise and changed diet and have lost 47 pounds.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013