Sore nipples with abdominal cramps. On birth control pills. Discolored menstruation. Pregnancy chances?

Hello. I have been having sore nipples and gassy cramps in my abdomen . I am on birth control pills and have been for 4-5 years. I was worried about pregnancy but received my period on time for four days, which is shorter than usual. Also, my period was a black blood clot for the entire four days but pretty much filled a pad every day. At the time of my period, my sore nipples went away. After my period I took 4 tests. All negative except the last one turned to a VERY faint positive an hour after I used it. Do you think I am pregnant?
Asked On : Mon, 5 Nov 2012
Since you had a normal period with moderate bleeding, pregnancy is ruled out. The faint line that you got one hour after the test is a false positive test. The test is not valid after half an hour of putting the urine sample.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal