Sore nipples, pressure feeling in stomach, symptoms of pregnancy, was late for the previous depo shot, had unprotected intercourse. Pregnancy chances?

Okay, so I m on the depo shot, I ve only had it twice and at the end of the month I m due for the next one. But I was late for the last one. Anyway, I ve been having symptoms I ve never felt before. Sore nipples , black spotting a couple weeks ago, nausea , headaches , backaches , and now a pressure feeling in my stomach. I m very active with my partner and we use no protection or pull-out methods. I know the depo is a strong birth control, but could i actually be pregnant?
Asked On : Sun, 15 Apr 2012