Sore nipples, pale pink vaginal discharge, slight bleeding, nausea. Causes for symptoms?

A couple days ago I started having extremely sore nipples and today I have been having pale pink discharge off and on. A couple minutes ago I noticed small pea sized pale pink in the toilet, and when I wiped it was pale pink with tiny strains of blood in it. And when I got off from work earlier I felt extremely sick.
Asked On : Wed, 19 Dec 2012
Hello, I would be happy to help you with your questions.

These are all possible signs of pregnancy: abnormal bleeding, sore nipples, and feeling sick. You need to check a pregnancy test!

I hope that this helps and good luck!
OBGYN Dr. Rakhi Tayal's  Response
The symptoms that you have described could be due to pregnancy. You need to get your urine tested for pregnancy using a highly sensitive test kit available at all the pharmacies. In case the test is negative, you need to wait for your normal periods to start.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal