Sore nipples, no pain nor itchy, stretch marks, put on weight. Consult doctor?

I have noticed that both my nipples seem swollen/puffy, left more so than the right one. There is no pain or itching etc. I don t think I m pregnant, although I am in the middle of my cycle. I also have marks on my left breast , that look a bit like stretch marks , and I can feel on my breast if I run my fingers over the skin, I have recently put some weight on, but over 6 months-a year. Both are relatively new, within a month or two. Should I go and see my GP?
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013