Sore nipples, nausea, vomiting, delayed periods, pink spotting. Pregnancy chances?

hi . i am 13 days late for my menstrual cycle period . no cramps aside from a slight twinge 3 days ago that lasted for a few seconds . last night i had a light pink spotting when i wiped , but that is all . tender breasts constantly and occasional sore nipples . nausea and some vomiting but that s it . i have taken 1 hpt 3 days ago [ day 10 of late period ] , but had a negative result . could i be pregnant , or is there any other cause aside from stress [ which i am not ] ?
Asked On : Sat, 26 May 2012