Sore nipples, nausea, stomach cramps, tired, lower back pain. Pregnant?

So I have been off the pill for a little over a month now and I am 4 days late on my period. My nipples are sore, I have occasional nausea , stomach cramps , have been really tired, and major lower back pain . I have taken two tests so far and the first one I was unsure, because in the pregnancy area it had a very very faint thread like pink line. So, today I decided to take another one and it came out negative..but is there still a chance I am pregnant? Mind you my body is a bit different and I have two complete uterus s and two complete cervix s..
Asked On : Thu, 11 Oct 2012