Sore nipples, leaking white and clear fluid. Negative pregnancy test. Could I be pregnant?

My breast/nipples have been hurting/sore for almost 2weeks! Lastnight i was puting some food away when i noticed my right nipple had leaked! And when i left my shirt white and clear fluid came of my right nipple! This afternoon i took a pregnancy test and it came outout negitinegative! Now could i be pregnant or not? And what could be going on with me? My husband an i have been trying to get pregnant for a year now so we are hope i could be. Thank you in advance for you time and information!
Asked On : Wed, 28 Nov 2012