Sore nipples, gassy feeling, bloated stomach, lower back pain. Negative PT. Early test?

I am 6 days late on my period. My period is very regular and on time. I am having symptoms of sore nipples and a gassy like feeling in my lower abdomen and stomach is a little bloated as well as lower back pain . the bloated stomach does not feel like ou would when expecting your mentrual cycle. I have already done two pregnancy test that were negative, but I think I took the test too early. Is it too early to test again.?
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013