Sore nipples, clear watery fluid oozing out. Pregnancy test done - negative. Nausea and heartburn. Could the pregnancy test be wrong?

I've been having extremely sore nipples for the past week (feels like they're bruised, it's painful to have my clothes brush against them) and now they're leaking a clear, watery fluid if I squeeze my breasts. This cycle is officially 46 days long (and counting) right now. I was on the pill for 9 years but went off it 4 months ago under the advice of my physician because I was experiencing frequent migraines. I just took a pregnancy test and it came out negative. Is it still possible that I'm pregnant? I've also been having some nausea and more heartburn than usual (I have GERD and am taking a PPI to control it). Should I buy another test?
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013