Sore nipple with a scaly patch. Breast feeding 2 yr old. Should I worry ?

Hi I m hoping you can put my mind at rest my name is AAAAA I m 36 and a mother of 6 children I m still currently breast feeding my two yr old and he sometimes bites my breast when he falls asleep , today I was inspection a sore nipple when I noticed I have a small hollow ish scaly patch near the nipple kits not itchy or anything bit I did notice it looks like its peeling slightly ! Is this from his teeth rubbing or is it something I should worry about ? Warm regards Theresa mulvey
Asked On : Thu, 9 Aug 2012