Sore neck, sensitive to touch, sore throat, plugged ear, painful. Green sputum, itchy bumps on body, cold sore

Hi I'm a 31 yr old woman. I'm experiencing a number of symptoms that began Thursday evening with an extremely sore neck on the left side below the ear and sensitive to touch. It seemed to slowly spread from neck to throat as now my throat is really sore and my left ear is plugged and in constant sharp pain. Also I've noticed yellow/greenish sputum in the mornings mostly. My body has broken into a rash of itchy pimple like bumps and I noticed a cold sore for the first time ever. Please help
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013