Sore neck, sensitive to light, ringing in ears, numbness in arm. X ray showed loss of normal cervical lordosis. Suggestions?

Hi. I am 29 years old. I have a sore neck most of the time. I also have visual disturbances like floaters and i am very sensitive to light. Sometimes the things with patterns and bright colors strain my eyes. I also have ringing in my ears. I hear my pulsation espacially at night. I also hear muffled sound in slight movements specially whenever im in a quite room. I also experience numbness nd tingling in my Arms and legs. I would wake up at night with my fingers numb. My mind gets foggy and sometimes i cant concentrate. I went to GP and underwent cranial ct scan with contrast and it was normal. My c-spine xray showed loss of normal cervical lordosis and gp said its not a problem. I tried not using pillow at night and place a heat pack on the day and it somehow relieve the neck pain but the tingling and numbness is still present day and night. pls help me.
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013