Sore neck muscles, tender adam's apple, mild bleeding in the mouth. Serum levels elevated. Suggestions?

My blood results My symptoms - Last 4 weeks I ve had a sore neck muscles/tender to touch in areas/ Tender thyroid/adams apple had pain swallowing anything, even saliva . Throat clearing/hoarse voice/throat feels rough. Occasional (mild) bleeding in mouth, but only when brushing teeth. I was given omeprazole for acid reflux . Swallowing issue now gone. I had a complete blood test last week. The results showed a few things too high... Neutrophil count - 8.3 Serum TSH - 6.74 mU/L Riased CRP (Serum Ferritin) - 405 ug/L Serum C reactive protein level 10 mg/L Serum Albumin 52 g/L Can anyone give me an idea of what may be going on? My father passed from AML, aged 41. I m concerned that I may have the same thing. I am a 36 year old smoker. Many thanks in advance. J.
Asked On : Fri, 14 Sep 2012