Sore neck and shoulder after painting, tingling arm. Do I need to go to ER?

Painted my kitchen walls & cupboards Sep 5-8, lots of hours of detail work. Neck & shoulder got sore but soon after, my right arm started tingling . Not all the time and depends on how I hold it. Hasn t gone away and today a little red line appeared under the skin just above the inside of my elbow . I m big-breasted and was wearing an underwired bra, boning in bra near armpit, while working. Before this, for many weeks, my right index finger was quite painful on and off, a little bump on finger and I was thinking maybe a little sliver of glass might be in there, tryng to work its way out but my finger is mostly ok now. Do I need to go to emerg dept or can it wait until I can see my family doctor?
Asked On : Sat, 29 Sep 2012
Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement 's  Response
It looks to me that you are having symptoms of cervical spondylitis. i would suggest you to take following steps.
1.Avoid using very high pillow or a very soft mattress
2. Take tablet Pregabalin and Methylcobalamine daiy
3.Apply hot water fomentation and Diclofenec ointment at neck
4.Visit a physiotherapist and start neck muscle strengthening exercises
5.Myoril or Myospaz are muscle relaxant if pain and tightness is very severe
MRI needed if symptoms persist after these steps.