Sore muscles, large bruise on abdomen post MVA. X-ray showed focal ileus, early signs of epididymitis, high BUN, SGPT. Any thoughts?

My husband and I were hit by an 18 wheeler. No apparent medical issues other than sore muscles and a large bruise on my husbands abdomen (left side). 1-2 weeks later my husband (45) complained of abdominal pain (right side) coming in waves and radiating into the scrotum , causing vomiting. The pain subsided. Abdominal xray found a focal ileus , evidence of early epididiymitis, and labs came back with a BUN/ CREAT ratio of 8.2, glucose 123, and ALT/SGPT was 52. Any thoughts?
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jan 2013
Answers:  0 Views:  27 Awaiting Answer