Sore mouth ulcers, painful bleeding gums after drinking. What could be wrong ?

After a night out drinking with friends etc, i had lots of sore mouth ulcers in the morning, my gums bled terribly and they also seem to be wearing away and going mushy and white. its extremely painful and I ve never had any problems like this befor, this was 2 weeks ago and seems to be gradually getting worse, especially the gum bleeding . Ive tried using lots of toothpaste, mouthwash , painkillers, salt water, baking soda , painkillers etc and the ulcers have gone down but the gums have not repaired themselves and continue to bleed terribly, do you know what could be wrong?
Asked On : Mon, 15 Oct 2012