Sore mouth and gums, swollen lips, have fever, swollen lymph node on neck. Cure?

I have mouth sores and my lips are swollen. I only have sores on the inside of my lips and no where else in my mouth.The sores have been there for about 5 or 6 days now. My gums are extremely sore, have a few sores on them, and are inflamed but only towards the front of my mouth where the sores on my lips are. The gums just happened 3 days ago. Additionally, last night I had a fever of 101.6 and it finally broke early this morning. Also, the lymph nodes in the front of my neck have been swollen for about 6 days now. Please help!!!
Asked On : Sun, 20 May 2012