Sore lymph nodes under armpits and neck, itchy skin, painful, frothy urine, feeling unwell. Sexually active. HIV test negative. Histroy of abroad travel. Infection?

Hi my name is zander Johnston

I have been feeling unwell for about 6 months now and just wonderd if you could help me figure out what could be wrong with me.
i have sore lymph nodes under my arm pits and neck, itchy skin, sore heads and stomach, painful urination plus frothy bubbly urine, sore urephra, and feeling genuinely unwell. i have a girlfriend for all most 2 years but i was a virgin when we started going out. We started feeling unwell three weeks after our holiday in Spain but had a hiv test 5 weeks back from holiday and came back everything was negative! ( we where together a year when we first got an std check) so i couldn't of got it from the start and i know she hasn't cheated on me because we are together all the time apart from when we work. I just wanted to know if we could of caught somthing abroad or is it hiv and can it be lasting for over 6 months.

Will be glad to hear from you

Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013