Sore, lymph nodes in neck and shoulders, yellowish white mouth, small lump in mouth. Histroy of HPV. On Synthroid. Advice

My throat is mildly sore, but my mouth feels sore with raised areas that hurt. The roof of my mouth looks yellowish white and the lymph nodes in my neck/shoulders are tender and sore. I had a headache today and I'm feeling run down. Also, there's a tiny bump that I can feel with my tounge on the roof of my mouth.
Side note-I took a Zpack about a month ago for similar symptoms. I have HPV. I'm taking vitamin D/vitamin B Complex and ferrous gluconate. I also take synthroid.

What could this be?
Thank you!
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013