Sore lungs, fatigue, red nodules on ankles, wrist. Persistent headache. Suggestions?

Hello, I feel ill 16 days ago. The most noticeable symptoms was respiratory. It felt as if my lungs were sore. This was more noticeable with deep breaths. Also, I was sweaty very heavily, had the chills, and felt like I had a fever . However, my temp was normal the two times I checked. My lungs feel much better now and have been for about 6 days. However, now I have (still have) a huge feeling of being fatigued. I also have had many strange bumps/nodules pop up. The red nodules are on the tops of both my ankles and sore to the touch. I also have the nodules on one of my wrist and a few on the backs of my legs above the knee . The sweating has gone down over the last week. I guess anxiety could be another symptom although I have always had that so it s hard to tell. Oh and there were symptoms missing from my usual colds or flus. I had no sore throat , no sinus problems, no stomache problems. There were some aches at various locations in my body but those have pretty much stopped as well. My legs just feel sore overall. headaches continue but have decreased in severity over the past seven days. Thanks, Shaun C.
Asked On : Tue, 8 Jan 2013