Sore lumps on the right side of neck, below the ear, sever migraine. Have Hashimoto Thyroiditis. What is this ?

For the past few days I have been getting sick, and it keeps getting worse. I have a few lumps on the right side of my neck, one is small and just below my ear, the other is larger and in the middle of my neck. I have a severe migraine on the right side above my eye and my scalp on the right side of my head is also very sore. I have a Hashimoto Thyroiditis to begin with, it goes from over producing to under producing or not at all. I also had my Gall Bladder removed about 2mos ago. And had my daughter 4mos ago by C-Section. What could this be? Should I head into the doctor or just wait it out?
Asked On : Tue, 11 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  27 Awaiting Answer