Sore lump with blood on the head of lower torso, pain only on applying pressure. Worrisome?

Today I woke up and found a sore red lump about the size of an eraser head on my lower torso. It has changed slightly and appears to have come to a bit of a head. It is painful only when pressure is put on it. It lies right underneath the belt of my pants and is mildly uncomfortable when there is any pressure on it. The greater the pressure the more pain is felt. While it dos seem similar to a pimple , it appears to be more blood filled and is more sensitive. Also, I have never had a pimple on this part of my body. Does this sound familiar and should it be a cause for concern?
Asked On : Wed, 18 Jul 2012
Hi sore bump with blood on lower torso can be furuncle i think it can be pus billed with blood.i the belt area due to excessive moisteriser this is infection of the hair can be treated with antibiotic twice daily.anti inflammatory agent and application of t bact ointment.if still present incission and drainage can be done