Sore lump under tongue, migraine, weakness in limbs, blocked nose. Help

hi, i am a 3o year olf female. i woke up thismorning and noticed a sore lump on the bottom of my mouth under my tongue . after looking at it there seems to be a larger hard one i can feel and then cluster of them on the middle join. also a couple of lumps on the side of gums also. the bottom of my mouth hurts when i go over it with my tongue. for the last week i have suffered bad migraines with my arms and legs feeling muscle weakness . i have had bad pain between my jaw and ears and behind my eyes. also a pressure feeling band around my head. one of my nostrils seems blocked when i get up in the morning. i have had these symptoms for a year or so now (apart from the mouth sores they re new) and i have been for numerous doctor trips. they seems to put it down to depression which i don t feel it is at all. also one night i woke up and my leg was numb. i tried to get up and fell over. it lasted a couple of mins until the blood rushed back. i feel like this is ruining my life and i have had enough. Please help!
Asked On : Mon, 4 Jun 2012