Sore lump under arm pit, pins and needles sensation in arm. History of glandular fever. Treatment?

HI There, I have a sore lump under my right arm pit which is not a gland it is on the arm as opposed to on the body part under the arm. I have been getting some occasional pins and needles in my right hand also. I have been suffering with glandular fever for around 3 months so I originally thought that this maybe related but it turns out that it is not a gland. I am getting an ultrasound next week but I just want to get a rough idea of what it maybe. Thanks for your help.
Asked On : Sun, 22 Jul 2012