Sore lump on the head, pain in the skull, sore throat, hoarse voice and hearing loss after an accident. Suggestions?

I had a car accident and have been suffering from a whiplash. But I did not get any treatment. Now I notice I have pain on both sides of my skull and at the base on both sides there is a sore lump which is very painful. Also I have a sore throat which does not seem to go my voice has become hoarse and there is a slight hearing loss on my left ear. Can you pls. tell what it could be?
Asked On : Thu, 27 Sep 2012