Sore lump above breast, lump on elbow. Done blood test. History of anemia

Hello I am writing to you as I am worried about something. Over the past few days - maybe about a week, I ve had this really sore lump just above my left breast next to my armpit. Very sore to touch, the past few months I have noticed that I seem to have developed a habit of tensing my left breast without realising I am even doing it, it s almost like a twitch sometimes. I also have just noticed today, that I have a small lump on the inside of my elbow right on my vein . This is not painful at all and becomes more visible as I stretch my arm up or raise it. I had blood taken for tests three days ago but I have had blood tests a lot and never had this before, I have been anaemic in the past but have not had an up to date test to prove if I still am it not i am currently waiting on results. I am also planning on breast enlargement surgery this year and I m meeting my surgeon in the next couple weeks so this worries me even more as I hope this wont be a complication. Thank you for your time and I hope you can help! Lisa Quinn.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013