Sore lower abdomen, chest tightness. Altered stool consistency. Remedy?

Hi there, for about 3 months now i wake up every morning with a sore lower abdomen & tight chest in the morning. This condition (feel like my internal organs have been squashed) as painful as it is usually subsides in an hour or so after some basic stretching . my wife and i eat extremely healthy meals 3-4 time a day vegetables, salads with a mixture of Atlantic salmon, chicken & beef. We have wheat grass, Barley grass, Spiralina and cloreaha in a protein shake for breakfast then fruits and home made pro-biotc yogurt... My feces used to be long and hard but recently they have been pebbly and inconsistent irregular what could be causing this discomfort? what can i do (naturally) to solve it?
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013