Sore like burn on skin, painful, popped up like blister. Is it cancer?

A couple of days ago I noticed an oval shaped mark on my skin that looked like a burn , I went to the doctor and he said it was just a burn but he was surprise I couldn t recall burning myself as it looked quite painful. Today it blistered, then popped and looks and feels raw and sore. Now two similar marks have just appeared , close to the same mark. They are sore like burns, but I really cannot recall having burned myself - I don t drink etc so I have not had an accident while under the influence - I am scared it might be cancerous? Will see a doctor ASAP but can t until next week..?
Asked On : Mon, 17 Dec 2012