Sore legs, feeling cold, headache, stomach discomfort. Reason?

Last night i went to bed at 9:30 and awoke with sore legs, like ive worked out and have muscle stiffness, it was impossible to get back to sleep as i couldnt lie still due to aching limbs and feeling cold, even with the heating on a second duvet I also hand a headache at the lower back part of my head. i havent been drinking alcohol for at least a week....this has lasted all day its now 3 in the afternoon. and now i have a headache and my stomach feels a little strange
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013