Sore left breast, armpit, no lumps or nipple discharge. Taking oral contraceptives. Causes?

Hello, Im 37 years old and taking oral contraceptives for the past year. For a few weeks my left breast has been sore and it aches. I would describe it as discomfort more than pain but it is present most of the time and not related to my menstrual cycle. The problem affects the whole breast and sometimes even the underarm area. My right breast does not hurt at all. There are no lumps , thickening nor dimples. Nor have I had any nipple discharge . I have an appointment with my doctor next week. What could this be?
Asked On : Tue, 4 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  56 Awaiting Answer