Sore labia minora, dryness, swelling, sexually active. Treatment options?

Hi, for the past few days my right labia minora has been sore to the touch - especially sensitive when wiping after going to the toilet and sometimes when sitting down. It feels very dry and as if it is swollen and rubbing on my pants sometimes when I walk. Do you have any suggesitons of how I could ease the discomfort? I am 29, sexually active using condoms , last intercourse Saturday, swelling noticed since Sunday. Thank you!
Asked On : Fri, 28 Sep 2012