Sore labia majora near mole, pus filled, bleeding. Should I be worried?

I have a mole that is on my labia majora . I have had it for well over 20 years. I am 36. I have noticed some sensation for several weeks, even when just walking. This morning when drying off from showering I had more pain than usual surrounding the mole. As I examined it I noticed it to be larger, raised, and rather sore. I had my husband look at it and he noticed it to be larger and raised as well. This evening, when I got home from work, I had my husband examine it and we noticed a darker spot on it. We took tweezers to it to see if it was an ingrown hair by chance. It was not, but he did get a sort of small plug out of it. After that, pus and blood followed. I did squeeze it to see if more would come out and it did. If you push around the outside of the mole you can feel underneath that there is a definite mass. What am I looking at here? Should I be worried?
Asked On : Tue, 6 Nov 2012