Sore knee, difficulty in walking post a fall, no relief with icing. What else can be done?

Hi, umm two days ago, i fell at school on the way to class. The floors are concrete with tile covering them. I already have a history of knee problems, and this just made it worse. My knee is sore, and it hurts to walk. I ve been icing it but thats not helping. What should i do about this situation? I am also engaged in soccer which really doesnt help my knee at all. Any suggestions or hellp about anything? Thank you in advance.
Asked On : Mon, 5 Nov 2012