Sore, itchy vagina, bleeding on swollen lips on scratching. Pain on stretching the lips. Normal?

Hi im 13 and a girl my vigina is sore and inchy most of the time and once my right outer lip i iched it and it started to bleed also it felt it was a big lumo i think and once on my outer left lip i think it was once swollen. If i streach my lips appart i can feel it going sore inside and hurt. Is this normal i need to know i want to tell my mum or go to a doctor but im scared to say anything.
Asked On : Tue, 8 May 2012
Gastroenterologist, Surgical 's  Response
Do not scratch or distract the labia too much. Keep the area as clean as possible.Don't apply any ointments by yourself. Give this method a trial. If you still have problems it would be safe to show it to gynaecologist.

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.