Sore inner labia. Normal STD report. Have HSV-1 from birth. Is the sore related to it?

My whole family has had a flu-like illness for a few days. I have been caring for three babies and a sick husband as I was sick myself and I did not shower for a few days. When I final;y showered today I felt a pain on my inner labia . I took a picture of the area with my camera, as it is nearly impossible to get a close up look and it looks liek a sore. I have only had one sexual partner in my life, and that is my husband, we have been together 7 years. I was tested for STI s six months after we were first sexually active without protection and I tested negative for everything, except HSV-1 , which I most likely contracted from my mother when I was a kid, as she has frequent cold sore outbreaks. I am wondering what the sore could be?
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jan 2013