Sore in the pelvic bone and vagina. Why is the pain that bad?

About three weeks ago I started feeling sore around my pelvic bone by my vagina . I thought maybe I had just bruised it during sex but the pain keeps getting worse. Is very sore and tender to touch and it s starting to look swollen. I also have noticed somewhat of a lump under the skin on the left side of my clitoris.. It looks like an enlarged hard vein . I ve been trying to make an apt with an obgyn but everywhere I call is booked up for the next fe weeks. The pain is getting so bad it had me in tears last night. Any idea what it could be? Thanks
Asked On : Sun, 26 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  117 Awaiting Answer