Sore in groin area, white nodule on applying pressure, redness, not healing. Cure?

Open weaping sore in groin area. Sarted of like a boil which I applied pressure and a white nodual came out. That was four days ago and the area is now 1/4 x 3/8 and open, somewhat recessed and weeping. It shows no signs of healing . Also redness around the area is expanded to about 1 1/2 circle. Obvious it is painful.
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013
Emergency Medicine Specialist 's  Response
Thanks for writing your query.

After reading your post, I would suggest that you should get yourself clinically examined and investigated.

You should start an antibiotic along with an anti-inflammatory medicine under medical supervision.

Following investigations will be helpful :-
1. Complete Blood Count(CBC).
2. Blood sugar levels(Fasting and PP).
3. Culture and Sensitivity test of pus discharge.

I hope this is helpful to you.