Sore hip, pins & needles in legs with pain. Had blood in stool. Diagnosed with pinched nerve in back.

Hi my name is Michele I am 48 yrs old I have seen my Dr 2 weeks ago and was told I have a pinched nerve in my lower back. I had seen a bit of blood in my stool a couple of days following the Dr appt. The pain has now gone into the right butt cheek and down my leg a little. Legs sometimes gets pins and needles and goes numb along with my toes. My whole hip area is now sore and I seem to be feeling bloated like I am retaining water or something. I really don t think its just a pinched nerve.
Asked On : Fri, 6 Jul 2012