Sore head due to blow. Pain on the spot, neck and headache.

I had a blow to back of head 4 days ago and still sore. Had a big lump which has gone down but have pain on that spot and around area and also headache which comes and goes - pain in neck , side of head, around ear and behind eye . Worse when I lie down. Its not unbearable and think it s getting better.
Asked On : Fri, 16 Mar 2012
Hi, yes these symptoms are due to blood collection under the skin due to blow effect, termed as hematoma. Small/minimal hematoma gets resolved by itself in few days, but if the headache persists or if you have dizziness and black eye, its wise to consult the doctor and get the CT done to rule out ant complications.
Hope this might help!