Sore head, abdominal soreness, dizziness. Possible endometriosis. Help?

Hi there wonder if you can help Last 5 days I have felt so ill. Head slightly sore on and off though feeling very very sick all time belly sore and pains in my lower belly was told I might have a condition called Endometriosis and had pains on and off for that for couple months and said I have a small cyst and need to see a gyno but since then i have fell on saturday hurt my head and back so now thinking is it do to with that or the Endometriosis but im getting worse dizzy feeling sick feeling all over place and in pain and sitting here cant take the pain and feeling so sick help? Do I need to go A& E
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013