Sore gums, tingling in nostrils, itching on tongue, roof of mouth. History of allergies. Treatment?

Hello, I have noticed something funky going on inside my left nostril , like a movement of some sort..but I figured it was just normal because of allergies,etc. Than my gums on the upper left side are starting to becom sore and almost feel swollen a tiny bit. Final thing starting yesterday right around the same time as today, my left side of my mouth started itching, tongue , roof throat , etc. Should I go to the docs and get antibiotics or am I over reacting?
Asked On : Sun, 22 Jul 2012