Sore gums, swelling, foul taste in mouth due to wisdom teeth. Treatment options?

for the past few years my gums have become sore where my wisdom teeth seem to be pushing the gum but then after a week they retreat and it goes on and on i have a flap of gum that is also in the back lower corner of my mouth where they are supposed to come through and it swells up a lot in that area i have had an Absis before with it being drained by me accidentally while brushing my teeth im currently suffering from swollen gums and a bad taste in my mouth
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013