Sore gum, lump under arm pit, jaw and chin ache, nausea. Cancer or HIV?

Hello, I have sore gums on the right side of my mouth which developed last week and I discovered a pea sized lump under my right arm pit two nights ago. Today the sides of my jaw and chin ache. I have felt occasional light nausea over the part few days. I have also booked an appointment with my dentist and doctor for this week. I am concerned it could be cancer or even HIV. I am hoping it us just a less serious virus or infection. Should I be worried? Many thanks

William
Asked On : Thu, 17 Oct 2013